Our Mission and Vision
Hope Anew Ministries seeks to advance the Kingdom of God through:
- Educating children in impoverished communities about the glorious works of God and His power to liberate from sin and hopelessness…
- Encouraging them to become mature disciples of Jesus Christ …
- Equipping them with skills to enable them to accomplish the purposes for which they were created, and fulfill the will of God in their generation.
At Hope Anew Ministries we are dedicated to promoting the truth of the Word of God to younger generations and setting them on the path to a right relationship with God through:
- Providing opportunities for children in impoverished areas to learn about the mighty works of God and His Son Jesus Christ at Hope Anew Children’s Center. This is done through Bible clubs and other creative outreach activities.
- Encouraging hope and trust in God’s purpose for each child’s life through evangelism, discipleship and life skills training.
- Facilitating programs to aid children in discovering their God-given talents and abilities through Christian education, recreation and vocational training. This is done through tutoring, Bible camps, and establishing a drop- in children’s center within the slum and a boarding school in a rural area.
Phase 1—Establishing a drop-in children’s center in the slum. Bible clubs, recreational activities, opening a preschool and workshops for children on preventative health measures would be offered at the center.
Phase—2 Acquiring land in the rural area in order to bring children out of the city /slums to attend Christian camps and recreational activities. Begin implementing Foundations for Farming.
Phase –3 Establishing a boarding school for the children from grades 4 through 12, vocational training activities such as instruction in Foundations For Farming agriculture principles, carpentry, etc. will be offered.